Sprouting seeds at home is a fast and easy way to grow nutritious greens for salads, wraps and stir fry. Ready in days, they are a fun project for young gardeners.
This easy sprouter kit for sprouting beans and sprouting alfalfa at home includes:
- 3 stainless steel mesh sprouting lids
- 3 stainless steel bands that fit wide-mouth glass mason jars
- Guide to sprouting seeds at home
Growing sprouts in a jar are easier than a seed sprouting tray or seed and sprout bag. Learn how to grow sprouts indoors and the best seeds for sprouting with the guide included in this bean sprout growing kit.
Note: Jars not included.
Growing bean sprouts at home are no longer limited to growing alfalfa sprouts and mung bean growing. Some of the interesting and best seeds for sprouting include:
- radish sprouts
- chia sprouts
- purple broccoli sprouts
- sunflower sprouts
- sprouting coriander
- sprouting peas
- fenugreek sprouts
- soybean for sprouting
- 3 Stainless Steel mesh sprouting lids
- 3 Stainless Steel bands to fit wide-mouth mason jars
- Guide to Sprouting Seeds at Home
- Plastic-free packaging