Our plastic-free Yogurt Maker includes:
- Double-walled vacuum insulated stainless steel maker
- Heavy glass 940 ml (1 quart) mason jar
- Stainless steel jar lid
- 42-page recipe and instruction book
Make your own plant-based dairy-free yoghurts from coconut, almonds, cashew, soy or homemade nut-milk blends with our detailed recipes and tips to make your perfect yoghurt.
Also included: dairy-based recipes for making probiotic yoghurt, sour cream, lactose-free dairy yoghurt, cultured butter, Labneh and Greek yogurt.
Special design features:
- compact to store
- makes a useful 1 quart (945 ml) glass jar of yogurt
- easy to use and clean
- plastic-free and electricity-free
- holds its heat.
Since launching our unique design for making yogurt and fermented foods in 2017 we've received great feedback. With over 450 five star reviews on Amazon, customers love it and so do we.
External dimensions: 13 cm x 20 cm (W 5.11" x H 7.87")
How to Make Yogurt
Want to know more about making yogurt at home? Read our blog and recipes to make perfect homemade yogurt.
Why We Made This
We love yogurt and believe in the health-giving qualities of live probiotic yogurt. So, we set out to create the best yogurt maker on the market.
We tried electric yogurt machines but didn't get great results - one even blew up. So we decided to go old-school with no buttons, plugs, cords, or plastic.
We designed an insulated yogurt maker with no plastic. The glass yoghurt jar allows for easy measuring and cleaning. And making yoghurt at home means less sugar and less plastic waste #winning
- 1 Stainless Steel Yogurt Maker (external dimensions 13 x 20 cm)
- 1 Glass Mason Jar (945ml) with Stainless Steel Jar Lid
- 42 page recipe book with dairy and non-dairy yogurt recipes
- Dishwasher safe (glass jar only) and plastic-free packaging