If you like your Yogurt seriously thick and mild-flavored then this Yogurt culture is the one for you. Perfect for smoothies, dips, cooking, and creamy breakfast pots.
Our Twin Pack is even more economical to buy. It has a long shelf life and makes 20 litres of Yogurt.
THIS YOGURT CULTURE SET CONTAINS:
- 2 x 10 sachets of starter culture - each makes 1 litre of live yogurt
- live strains of traditional yogurt culture bacteria, including Bulgarian
- easy instructions for making yogurt
MADE IN NZ
Culture Cupboard starters are made in NZ in small batches for maximum freshness. You'll notice the difference in results using fresh yogurt cultures.
How to make Yogurt?
We're here to help you make perfect yogurt in your kitchen.
- Follow our 4 easy steps on the back of the box
- Watch our videos above on how to make yogurt with this starter
- Email us your questions - we're always happy to help
- A Kitchen Thermometer is essential for making consistent yogurt
- A Yogurt Maker. We recommend the Stainless Steel Yogurt Maker
Cotton Cheesecloth for straining Greek Yogurt.
What milk to use?
Choose the milk that suits you. We're all different, and this starter culture works with a wide range of dairy milk including:
- Lactose-Free dairy milk
- A2 milk
- Trim and Calci-Trim
- Blue top - homogenised milk
- Whole milk and even cream
- Raw milk, cow, goat, sheep milk
- It even works with UHT and powdered milk
To make dairy-free yogurts choose our Plant-Based Yogurt Starter
To make a tangy flavoured dairy yogurt choose our Probiotic Yogurt Starter
- GMO-free Maltodextrin
- Streptococcus Thermophilus
- Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Subsp. Bulgaricus
Allergens & Storage
- Allergen: Milk
- Store in the freezer
- Shelf life 8-12 months
Because they're made fresh here in NZ, each batch has a long shelf life. When you receive them, store them in the freezer.